Ask/Tell Dr. Z

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message


Editorial #85-Traveling Overseas this Summer? You Need to Register in Order to Use VRS

Do you plan to travel overseas this summer?

Do you plan to use VRS to call home in the US from overseas?

If so, you must register with your VRS provider, as per FCC rules.

Here is the link to register with ZVRS so that you can call home from overseas this summer.

If you do not register, the video interpreter will not be able to handle your call. So register before you travel overseas!

Also, your registration is good for 4 weeks–if you travel more than 4 weels, you will need to re-register.

Happy traveling!

Dr. Z cares about your communication access.

Disclaimer: Dr. Z is currently the Vice-President of Marketing at CSDVRS, LLC.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>